Saturday, January 26, 2013

friday, saturday

Hey guys!

Have a great weekend everybody!:) 

So what happened here in the city of T. There was a snow flakey friday up here. A lot of international students were like "whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat is happening" making a lot of pics tagged "me and snow" "snow and me" "snow" etc. It was kind of fun. Here are some snowy pics:

Etobicoke


Evening road home



Chinatown, trip to find great salmon


That's what happened yesterday. And the classes were pretty ok I guess. Nevermind. As of today - I was at Winners aaaaaand at artisano. No Tim Horton's today. Sorry, khandishka, no donuts today :) and yeah, I spent a bunch of time picking stuff at Winners and I'm pretty glad I did.

View from my porch. Good, eh? ;)


Winners got kiwi.


Artisano's vanilla hazelnut cappuccino and chocolate cake. Sugar explosion! 

Aaaaaand the last but not least:

Kiss for my beloved readers! 








2 comments:

  1. The more i see winter pictures of Toronto, the more I think it's so much like Yakutsk. I'm talking about climate of course. But yeah, I know, it's a bit warmer I guess :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The climate here is completely different though on the photos it seems to be alike :) The day before yesterday it was snowing (like on the pictures) but today it was raining :)

      Some days in January it was like +7 C. I mean, c'moon, it's waaaaaay warmer here :)

      Tomorrow my iPhone app predicts +12 C. So, apparently, people will wear shorts or something. Though on Friday it'll be like -7 again. The weather here is warmer, it's true, but it's much crazier in terms of constant changing.

      It was period last time when it was about -20 C and it was very close to Yakutsk :)I felt so like home :)

      But yeah, it's just crazy and that's it :)

      Delete