Sunday, January 20, 2013

Bloopers

Hello everybody!
I guess I'm gonna skip the part when I just came here. Though a lot of people think that this part is very interesting but believe me, it's not. All fun is just going to start now here, after 1 month of me being a stranger in a place of strangers and it's just fine.

For those of you guys that don't like long messages (I don't like them either) here are some pictures that are combined randomly so no yammers are acceptable :)

That's what i used to eat like for a week. Now it's more of a rice things and veggies.


New Year Party animal. Cute poker face.


Celebrating my moving to Etobicoke. Nasty.



Happy New Year from Transaero





Stuff I got at the orienntation





At Starbucks with few bucks.


We had 1 day of spring in mid-January 





Also, there will be some offer for you guys that are in Toronto and want to visit Marlies games on the spring break: https://www.facebook.com/events/411113118970864/411113128970863/?notif_t=event_mall_comment

for the smarties on their smartphones:



1 comment: